MÖLNLYCKE Friday October 12, 2018
(THIS COURSE IS DELIVERED IN ENGLISH)
• To gain insight into using the TaSSeLs system with a range of children and young people.
• To facilitate an increased understanding of the TaSSeLs programme
• Introduction to the resource pack and its key principles
• Insight into the importance of the Alert sign and a selection of core vocabulary signs
• Awareness of the three approaches to using TaSSeLs and practical hands-on experience
• Taster sessions: making resources; target setting; monitoring and recording progress
• Maintaining consistency
Course venue and date:
Röda Rummet, andra våningen i Mölnlycke kulturhus, Biblioteksgatan 2, Mölnlycke. Fri parkering. Goda bussför-bindelser med Göteborg. 10 km fr Landvetter flygplats.
(5 hours) – 09.15 to 12.15 AND 13.15 to 15.15
3 200 kr inkl förmiddagskaffe&fralla samt lunch
To book a place on this course, please contact: email@example.com, 0706-332301
TaSSeLs Resource Pack
To promote effective tactile communication with children and young people who have profound and complex learning disabilities
A range of professionals in educational support and therapeutic settings, e.g. teachers, support workers, pre-school support assistants, speech and language therapists, visual impairment practitioners, nursery nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, social workers.
TaSSeLs Training Limited
Company Registration Number: 8456277
Registered Office: 53 Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton. WV1 4QQ
Directors: Joe Woodall and Denise Charnock